Tracking requests (touchpoints) include all types of counting calls: page impressions (PIs), events, eCommerce events and as a special case redirection clicks without subsequent page impressions. The total number of tracking requests per month determines the license price as a measure of the load caused by data acceptance, data processing and data storage.
- Integration & Setup
- Using etracker Analytics
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can historical data from Google Analytics be transferred to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?