(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data during the use of our website, which can be reached under the address “www.etracker.com” and other URLs, as well as the services we offer through our Internet sites. Personal data are data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party as per Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany. You can reach the data protection officer we named in the supplier identification under https://www.etracker.com/en/imprint/ at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the additional line “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this manner after its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict its processing in the event of legal storage obligations.
(4) If we re(4) If we resort to contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures below.
(1) Where we are concerned, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection to processing,
- Right to data portability.
If you have granted us consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at all times. All data processing measures which we shall have performed until your revocation shall remain legal in this case. We shall inform you about the possibility of revoking consent and the specific steps for exercising your right of revocation when we collect your consent.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data on our part.
Collection of Personal Data When Visiting our Website
(1) If you use our website for purely informational purposes, which is to say if you do not register or provide us with information in another manner, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes so we can display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Page 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective data quantity transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, only technically necessary cookies are used on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transfer any viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website user friendlier and more effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted if you close the browser. They include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. The sessions cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time that can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for instance, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as the IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time by clicking on the slider. The objection has no disadvantageous consequences. If no slider is displayed, the data collection is already prevented by other blocking means.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
Integration of YouTube videos
If you register an account with us, are registered as a user of an account and/or send us an enquiry and you have not objected to this, we will use the data required for this purpose or data provided separately by you to send you our email newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. The entry of this data and its transmission to etracker is left to your free decision.
We reserve the right to send you offers for similar products from etracker by e-mail in accordance with § 7 para. 3 UWG. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the context of weighing up the interests of our customers in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The e-mail dispatch is carried out by a service provider within the scope of processing on our behalf, to whom we pass on your data for this purpose. In accordance with article 28 GDPR, etracker has concluded a full contract processing agreement with this service provider. The data will not be stored or processed outside the European Union.
Within the framework of statistical surveys, indications of active opening and click behaviour of the newsletter are collected. Such information can be assigned to individual recipients. The evaluations help us to recognise the reading habits of the recipients and to adapt the contents accordingly in a user-defined manner.
You can object to this tracking at any time by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. Also, such tracking is not possible if you’ve deactivated the display of images in your email client by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking will take place. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
The consent to receive the newsletter can be revoked at any time. A link to unsubscribe is placed at the end of each newsletter.
If you activate push notifications for this website using Signalize, a function of your Internet browser or mobile operating system is used to provide the notifications to you. For the sending of messages, only anonymous data is stored, which does not allow any identification of a specific person. This data is only processed in order to deliver the notifications you have subscribed to and to make notification-related settings. We ask for your consent to store this data. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can opt out of receiving notifications at any time via the settings of your browser or mobile device. Information on how to unsubscribe from push notifications can be found here.
In order to make the content of the push notifications meaningful to you, we use the preferences from an anonymous user profile collected by means of cookies and merge your notification ID with the user profile of the website solely for the purpose of personalised messaging. Tracking technology is also used for statistical analysis of notifications on our behalf. This allows us to determine whether a notification has been delivered and whether it has been clicked on. The data generated in this way is processed and stored on our behalf by etracker GmbH from Hamburg, which provides the Signalize service, exclusively in Germany and is therefore subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited and certified in this regard and is entitled to bear the ePrivacyseal.
The data processing for the purpose of triggering the invitation to the notification service as well as for the statistical analysis of the registration or objection is based on our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make the notification service user-friendly and effective. Since the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, data that may allow a reference to an individual person, such as the IP address, login or device identifiers, are anonymised as early as possible. A direct reference to a person is thus excluded. The data will not be used in any other way, merged with other data or passed on to third parties.
You can object to the data processing described above at any time.
We process personal data about you for the purpose of your application for employment, to the extent necessary for the decision to establish an employment relationship with us. The legal basis is § 26 para. 1 in conjunction with para. 8 sent. 2 BDSG.
Furthermore, we may process personal data about you, as far as this is required to defend against asserted legal claims from the application process against us. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, for example, the legitimate interest is a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Insofar as employment arises between you and us, pursuant to § 26 (1) BDSG we may further process the personal data you have already given to us for employment purposes if this is necessary for the performance or termination of the employment relationship or for performance or fulfillment of required by a law or collective agreement, an operating or service agreement (collective agreement) and duties of employee representation.
We process data related to your application. This may include general personal information (such as name, address and contact details), details of your qualifications and education, or CVET information, or other information that you provide to us in connection with your application. In addition, we may process publicly accessible, job-related information you provide, such as a profile on professional social media networks. We may transfer your personal data to companies affiliated with us, as far as this is permissible within the scope of the purposes and legal basis described above.
A transfer to a third country is not intended.
We store your personal data as long as this is necessary to decide on your application. Insofar as an employment relationship between you and us does not come about, we may also continue to store data as far as necessary to defend against possible legal claims. The application documents will be deleted three months after notification of the rejection decision, unless a longer storage due to litigation is required. With your separate consent, we will store your data for up to 12 months from your consent in order to be able to take your application into consideration again, if necessary, for any later eligible positions.
The provision of personal data is not required by law or contract, nor are you required to provide the personal data. However, the provision of personal information is required to enter into a contract of employment with us. This means that unless you provide us with personal data when applying, we will not enter into any employment relationship with you.
There is no automated decision in individual cases within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR, that is, the decision on your application is not based solely on automated processing.
To connect etracker to data targets such as Google Data Studio, customers must enable access via Google authentication. We use OAuth login procedures to transfer the data.
The etracker Analytics Google Data Studio Connector allows customers to export The etracker Analytics Google Data Studio Connector allows customers to export etracker data to create customised dashboards and reports. No data will be transferred without the customer explicitly activating the connector. The data available via etracker’s connector contains by default only aggregated report data without personal data, that means no individual information about persons or material relationships of an identifiable or identified natural person.
If the customer also uses the etracker services to collect personal data, he must clearly inform the visitors of this fact and, if required by data protection laws, obtain the consent of the person concerned before collecting the data. Details of this can be found in section 6 of the General Terms and Conditions of etracker GmbH.