- Integration & Setup
- Are cookies set by etracker and what is their duration?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change the domain of my etracker account?
- Where can I find my etracker code?
- Where can I find my account key?
- Can I set up my own tracking domain with etracker?
- How to book an etracker Analytics licence?
- How do I set up my own tracking domain with etracker?
- Are there any additional costs associated with setting up my own tracking domain?
- Why can I collect data with etracker Analytics using my own domain even though an ad blocker is activated?
- Who do I contact at etracker if I want to set up my own tracking domain?
- Range of features
- Is there an etracker Tag Manager?
- Can I use the Google Tag Manager to integrate etracker Analytics?
- Are there any instructions on how to play out etracker via Google Tag Manager?
- Can etracker be integrated via tag management systems?
- Can I measure conversions from platforms such as Google Ads & Co. without using the conversion pixels of the ad platforms?
- Using etracker Analytics
- Using etracker Optimiser
- Are A/B tests and website overlays displayed with or without cookies as standard?
- Can I also use the Optimiser without cookies?
- Why is it advantageous to use the Optimiser without cookies?
- Can I also do segmentation in cookie-less mode?
- Which segments can be used in cookie-less mode of the Optimiser?
- What personal data is collected by etracker?
- How long is data stored by etracker?
- Is server-side Google Ads conversion upload affected by the US data transfer ban?
- Do I have to conclude a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with etracker?
- How do I conclude a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) with etracker?
- Where can I find the Data Processing Agreement (DPA) concluded with etracker?
- Google Analytics Migration
- Where do I have to replace or change the tracking code?
- Can the historical data from Google Universal Analytics be imported to etracker?
- Can I measure my Google Ads campaigns with etracker?
- Are the parameters page name and areas adopted and how are they recorded in etracker?
- What happens to the campaigns that already contain the UTM parameters?
- How complex is the setup of the Google Adwords connection?
- Google Ads Conversion Upload
- Consent-free tracking with cookies according to CNIL
- Core Web Vitals
- What influence does the use of etracker Analytics have on my Core Web Vitals and the associated Google ranking?
- What is the difference between the synchronous and asynchronous etracker code?
- How can I tell whether I have integrated the synchronous or asynchronous etracker code?
- How do I adjust the etracker code so that the etracker script is loaded asynchronously?
- How do I integrate the etracker code optimally for my Google rankings?
- Where can I find the asynchronous etracker code?
- Which code should I use if I use the Optimiser – synchronus or asynchronus?
- Google Universal data import
- Is the import available in any etracker Analytics edition?
- How do I start the data import?
- How long does the data import take?
- How long is the OAuth link valid?
- Can I see how long the import is still running?
- Do I still need a valid OAuth token after the import is complete?
- I cannot generate my OAuth link, what do I need to do?
- Can I continue working with etracker Analytics during the data import?
- Which reports are imported?
- What can I do with the imported data?
- How far back in time can the import date be?
- Which time periods can be imported?
- How many data views can be imported?
- Where do I see the Google data in etracker Analytics?
- How often can I carry out the import?
- Is the import of Google Analytics data compliant with data protection?
- By when does the import have to be started?
- Does the data import involve costs for me?
- Why should I carry out the import?
- Report B2B Lookup
- Whithin which etracker Analytics Edition is the B2B lookup available?
- How do I book the B2B recognition report for my account?
- Can I book the B2B lookup only at the beginning of my new licence period?
- How long is the B2B recognition data available in my account?
- How is the data for B2B lookup collected?
- Where does the data for the B2B lookup report come from?
- Where does the data processing for B2B recognition take place?
- Is B2B lookup compliant with data protection?
- What insights does B2B recognition give me?