Tracking Mobile Apps
etracker App Analytics is our innovative and easy-to-use solution for tracking mobile apps. App Analytics provides all relevant key figures for success monitoring and data-driven optimisation for applications on the iPhone, iPad or Android devices. You can analyze the usage of your apps as well as your websites in a single application and uniform interface.
Simply implement the software development kits (SDKs) for the respective mobile operating system and the metrics for the mobile apps are automatically collected and provided in the App Analytics reports.
App Analytics is available in the etracker Analytics Enterprise Edition. The software development kits (SDKs) for tracking in Android and iOS apps contain the actual library for the respective platform, documentation of the functions provided, and a sample app that shows how the library can be integrated into your own app.
You can download the SDKs directly in your etracker account under Settings → Setup/Tracking Code → Setup: App Analytics.
The App Analytics reports Usage per Screen, Visitors and Technology answer all important questions about the evaluation of your app.
Usage per screen
- Which are the most popular contents (screens) of your app?
- How long do visitors spend on average on the individual screens?
- How does the usage of the screens develop over time?
- How many visitors use the app?
- How many visits to the app occurred?
- How does the general app usage develop over time (month, week, day)?
- Is app usage dependent on the day of the week or time of day?
- How is usage distributed across device types (smartphone and tablet), manufacturers, operating systems & OS versions?
- Were specific manufacturers, device types or operating systems overrepresented or underrepresented over time, at specific times of day or days of the week?