|timestamps||array||R||R||An array of datetime-objects, each representing the sample date and time of one data point. Currently each timestamp represents one day.|
|datasets||array||R||R||An array of dataset objects. Each represents one decision in a project. The first dataset is by convention the original ("control").
Each dataset contains the three arrays below (impressions, conversions, aggregatedcr).
|.....name||string||R||R||The name of the decision.|
|.....impressions||array||R||R||An array of int. Each value represents the number of impressions for the decision on the corresponding timestamp.|
|.....conversions||array||R||R||An array of int. Each value represents the number of conversions for the decision on the corresponding timestamp.|
|.....aggregatedcr||array||R||R||An array of float. Each value represents the conversion rate for the decision on the corresponding timestamp, aggregated over all impressions and conversions since starting or restarting the project.|
|end||datetime||Specifies the latest required timestamp in the result.|
|entries||int||Number of datapoints / timestamps in the result (currently translated to the number of days in the result).
The default is 30.
|goalid||int||A goal for which conversions shall be calculated.|
|id||int||R||R||Internal condition ID|
|negation||boolean||RW||RW||x||(true|false) Whether the condition or it's negation must be met:
true: the condition's result will be negated before it gets returned
false: the conditions original value gets returned
|type||string||RW||RW||x||The kind of condition that will be evaluated. Which types are available is depending on the tenant and server implementation. Currently one out of the following:
• REFERRER_CONTAINS: the given substring ist contained in the HTTP referrer.
• URL_CONTAINS: the given substring is contained in the URL or querystring.
• SOURCE_IS: the referrer depicts that the visitor's traffic source is as specified.
• IS_RETURNING: the visitor is a new visitor vs. a returning visitor.
• SEARCH_IS: the traffic source is paid or organic search with one or more of the given keywords.
• TARGETPAGE_OPENED: visitor has opened the given page URL one or more times. Asterisk can be used as wildcard in URL.
• DEVICE_IS: visitor uses the given device.
• ETRACKER_RTA: Visitor profile as returned from the etracker Real Time API matches the provided argument
|arg1||string, 255||RW||RW||An argument, necessary for most of the rules (e.g. a substring for URL_CONTAINS). The following shows condition types where an argument is necessary, together with the allowed values:
• string with the following validation: alphanumeric (numbers and letters) and the following characters: &_-
• string with the following validation: alphanumeric (numbers and letters) and the following characters: &_-
• SOURCE_IS: one of the following
• TYPE_IN: no referrer
• SOCIAL: social media
• ORGANIC_SEARCH: organic search
• PAID_SEARCH: paid earch
• IS_RETURNING: one of the following
• YES: is a returning visitor
• NO: is new
• A string with one or more words, separated by blanks. Validation is: alphanumeric (numbers and letters) and blanks.
• string with the following validation: alphanumeric (numbers and letters) and the following characters: &_-.*
• DEVICE_IS: one of the following
• ETRACKER_RTA: a match with a certain RTA attribute has to be provided as JSON string according to the following description:
• "attribute": Name of the RTA attribute
• "comparator": One out of
• "value": Return value of the API to be matched
|id||int||R||R||Internal rule ID|
|name||string, 128||RW||RW||x||Display name of the rule|
|operation||string||RW||RW||x||The boolean operator to combine all related conditions. One out of:
|conditions||list||R||R||A list of related conditions resource objects.|
|id||int||R||R||Internal goal ID|
|type||string||RW||RW||x||Type of goal, one of the following:
• ENGAGEMENT: user clicks a link on the landingpage.
• AFFILIATE: user klicks a link which is from a known affiliate network.
• TARGETPAGE: user loads a page with a given URL. An asterisk (*) can be used as a wildcard in the URL.
• LINKURL: user klicks a link with a given URL. An asterisk (*) can be used as a wildcard in the URL.
|param||string, 512||RW||RW||An optional parameter, needed for some of above goals:
• If goal is TARGETPAGE: URL of page that shall be opened.
• If goal is LINKURL: URL of link that shall be clicked.
|id||int||R||R||Internal decision ID|
|name||string, 128||RW||RW||x||Name of the decision, does not need to be unique.|
|url||string, 1024||RW||RW||Only relevant for Split-Test variants: contains the URL that shall be called instead of the control.|
|previewurl||string, 102||R||R||A URL which opens a preview of the decision.|
|type||string||R||R||The type of decision:
The type cannot be set. When creating a project, the control decision is created automatically. All additional decisions are of type VARIANT.
|ruleid||int||RW||RW||For projects where
• personalization mode is set to SINGLE
• AND the type of this decision is VARIANT
this field refers to to the rule resource which determines whether the decision is delivered to visitors or not. If the field is empty, the decision is not personalized.
|result||string||R||R||The result/status that this variant has in an A/B test:
• NA: Not applicable since the project is no A/B test
• NONE: The status is not known since confidence is not significant yet.
o If the decision is the control: There is at least one variant decision with a higher conversion rate.
o If the decision is a variant: The control has a higher conversion rate than this decision.
o If the decision is the control: There is no variant decision with a higher conversion rate.
o If the decision is a variant: The control has a lower conversion rate than this decision.
|visitors||int||R||R||Number of visitors that have participated in the project and been delivered the decision.|
|conversions||int||R||R||Number of visitors that have participated in the project and been delivered the decision and converted subsequently.|
|conversion rate||float||R||R||Conversion rate of this decision (conversions / visitors).|
|confidence||float||R||R||A value between 0.5 and 1 representing the probability that the result is not by accident. In case the confidence cannot be calculated it is 0.|
|distribution||float||R||R||A value between 0 and 1 representing the probability this decision will be delivered to a visitor.|
|cssinjection||text||RW||RW||CSS code to be injected into a webpage to visualize the content of the decision. This is only applicable for projects of type VISUAL.|
|id||int||R||R||Internal project ID|
|type||string||RW||RW||x||Type of project:
• VISUAL: Visual A/B-test
• SPLIT: Split-test
|mainurl||string, 1024||RW||RW||x||A URL representing the main original URL of a project. It is used to create a preview page and internal documentation.
Syntactically invaid URLs (protocol missing etc.) will raise an error.
|runpattern||string, 1024||RW||RW||x||Pattern (typically for a URL) which determines whether or not the project runs on a given URL or not. Oftentimes it is identical to mainurl.
An asterisk (*) can be used as a wildcard in the URL.
|createddate||datetime||R||R||Date and time when project has been created|
|startdate||datetime||RW||RW||Project does not collect before this datetime. The format is 'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss', e.g.
|enddate||datetime||RW||RW||Project does not collect after this datetime. The format is 'YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss'|
|restartdate||datetime||R||R||Date when project has been restarted the last time|
|remainingdays||int||R||R||Number of days needed to make the project significant. In case this number cannot be computed yet, this fields contains -1.|
|name||intstring, 128||RW||RW||x||Name of the project, does not need to be unique.|
|status||string||R||R||Shows wether project is running or not:
|visitors||int||R||R||Number of visitors that have participated in this project.|
|conversions||int||R||R||Number of conversions in this project.|
|conversionrate||float||R||R||Conversions divided by Visitors. If an A/B test is statistically significant, the conversion rate of the winning decision is returned here.|
|result||string||R||R||The result of the project, meaningful for A/B-testing only.
• NA: Not applicable. The project is no A/B-test and has thus no result.
• NONE: The A/B test is not significant yet.
• LOST: The control decision has the highest conversion rate.
• WON: At least one decision has a higher conversion rate than the control.
|originalid||int||R||R||ID of the original decision.|
|winnerid||int||R||R||In case result=WON this field contains the ID of the winning decision (and -1 if result != WON).|
|winnername||string||R||R||In case result=WON this field contains the name of the winning decision (and 'NA' if result != WON)|
|uplift||float||R||R||In case result=WON this field contains the improvement of conversion rate of the winning decision relative to the original decision (and -1 if result != WON)|
|autopilot||string||R||R||Tells wether autopilot is running or not.
• NA: Not applicable because the project is no A/B test and has thus no significance.
• RUNNING: significant decisions are cut off from traffic and the best decision is delivered on end of test
• PAUSED: all decisions are delivered equally distributed
|allocation||int||RW||RW||Value between 0 and 100. Determines the percentage of visitors to be allocated to this test. Default is 100.|
|ipblacklisting||boolean||RW||RW||(true|false) Determines whether or not an IP blacklisting for the account is applied for this project (default is true)|
|personalization mode||string||RW||RW||Determines how personalization is managed in this project:
• NONE: No personalization for this project.
• COMPLETE: The project as a while is personalized, this means we have a personalized A/B test.
• SINGLE: Each decision can be assigned it's own personalization rule. The original is not delivered anymore.
The default is NONE. If this field is set to SINGLE or COMPLETE and personalization is not an available feature (see the account resource), then an error is raised.
|ruleid||int||RW||RW||In case personalization mode is set to COMPLETE, this value refers to the rule resource which determines whether the project is delivered to visitors or not.
If the field is empty AND personalization mode = COMPLETE, then an error is returned.
|Id||int||R||R||Internat account ID|
|Subid||string, 64||RW||R||Optional custom account ID for user system|
|publicid||string, 40||RW||R||Publicly used account ID string (e.g. in tracking code). Must be unique among all accounts. If no publicid is provided when the account is created, an ID is assigned automatically and can be read from the resource after creation.|
|string, 255||RW||R||Email address. When set it must be unique for all accounts of a tenant.|
|password||string, 128||RW||-||The account's password.|
|apikey||string, 64||RW||-||The account's API secret. After creation of the account it is empty and needs to be set by the API tenant.|
|emailvalidated||boolean||RW||R||Indicates email has been verified by a double opt-in mail.|
|custom1||string, 64||RW||R||Custom field.|
|custom2||string, 64||RW||R||Custom field.|
|custom3||string, 64||RW||R||Custom field.|
|Features||array||RW||-||An array indicating which features of etracker Testing & Targeting the account has permissions for. This can be used to create "packages" or "plans" with certain sets of features.
See the table below for possible values.
|firstname||string, 128||RW||RW||First name of account user.|
|lastname||string, 128||RW||RW||Last name of account user.|
|Status||int||RW||R||x||Status of this account:
• EVALUATION: Accounts in evaluation phase can be assigned a quota, and this quota will not automatically be renewed each month.
• FULL: An account with full access and monthly renewed quota.
• HIBERNATED: The client can still log in to change some profile data and manage projects, but all projects are stopped.
• CANCELLED: The account has been cancelled, users can not log in or use the account in any other way.
|Plan0||int||RW||R||An ID indicating the user plan. There is no logic in etracker that makes use of it, it is more an identifier for the API-Tenant, who can set the quota or give access to|
|createddate||datetime||R||R||Date and time when the account has been created.|
|quota||int||RW||R||x||Available quota of unique visitors per month.|
|usedquota||int||R||R||Amount of used quota in the current 30-day-period which starts each month on the day indicated in quota_reset_dayinmonth|
|freequota||int||RW||R||Default 0||Amount of monthly quota which will not be billed.|
|quotareset dayinmonth||int||R||R||Day in month (1-28) to reset the used quota to 0. Days 29 to 31 are not used in order to be able to use the same day in each month (even february)|
|ipblacklist||string, 1024||RW||RW||A semicolon separated list of IP address substrings which shall be excluded for visitors.|
|trackingcode||string||R||R||The etracker Tracking Code to be included in the client website.|
|visualtest||(true|false) Projects of type "Visual A/B Test" can be created. The default is true.|
|splittest||(true|false) Projects of type "Split Test" can be created. The default is true.|
|personalization||(true|false) Personalization rules can be managed and assigned to projects. The default is true.|
|startenddate||(true|false) Start and end date can be set for a project. The default is true.|
|numdecisions||(1..n) The maximum number of variant decisions that can be created for a project. The default is unlimited.|
|numactiveprojects||(1..n) The maximum number of running projects at the same time. The default is unlimited.|